Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby Shower #2

Jan. 17, 2009

My Step-mom, Kathy, and sister-in-law, Tammy, hosted baby shower #2. We had our family and my long time friends, CJ and Kristin, to celebrate with us.

My cousin Patricia and Aunt Susan did a fantastic job of coordinating games.

The diaper game. Each diaper had a different kind of candy bar melted in it. The object of the game was to guess which kind it was.

We drank out of baby bottles, trying to see who could finish theirs first.

And, we measured my belly. My little sister, Becca won this one. As shown, in the picture above, her guess was right on!
Once again, we were so lucky to get so many gifts to help us prepare for Grayden's arrival! Grandpa and Grandma Lindsey got Grayden his pack'n play. They also went in with Uncle Chris and Aunt Tammy (and kids) to get Grayden's bassinet. We also got our diaper champ, baby bather, lots of clothes, toys, and lotion etc.

Keep reading on, Baby shower # 3 is next.....

No comments: