Friday, May 1, 2009

Grayden's newborn checkup 04/28/09

Baby Pictures: Niki, Grayden, and Kris











Grayden's newborn checkup went well. Dr. Brassart said our baby boy is looking great! He weighed in at 8lbs 8oz and is 23 in. long. That is great news since Grayden had lost a full pound when we had left the hospital due to the fact that my milk had not yet come in. At that time we had to supplement him with formula, and now we no longer have to! Grayden has another check up in 4 weeks.

Kris and I are adjusting to life with baby. Thankfully Grayden is sleeping well at night, usually about 5 hours if he is in his swing, which allows mommy to get some rest too. Kris had to go back to work, which was sad for all of us, we really enjoyed spending time together as a family of three. I am trying to savor every moment with Grayden as I can, since I have to go back to work at the beginning of June. It already breaks my heart to think about having to leave my little guy!

That is about it for now. Will keep you updated on our little one and our adventures in parenthood.

Niki

No comments: