Sunday, April 5, 2009

Counting down the days












Here are some recent phots that we have taken. Kris lovin the belly (he says he isn't ready for the pregnancy to be over. The other pictures were taken when we went for a little hike (an attempt at putting myself into labor) at Monte Sano State Park yesterday (4/4/2009).


April 15th (AKA D-Day) is right around the corner.....Are your taxes done? For those of you planning on coming to Bama to visit our little bundle of joy, you better get on it! :)

We had our last check up on April the 2nd. Unfortunately at that time, I had not progressed. My last visit wasn't with my regular OB (there are several doctors in the practice where I go and they have you see each doctor in case someone else is on call when labor begins and your primary OB can't deliver), when I told him that I was told a few weeks prior that I was 1cm he said that they were being generous. I was hoping for other news, but not expecting it.

I have been walking, eating spicy foods, and trying anything possible to get this show on the road. Apparently Grayden has other plans and wants to make sure that I know that he is the one in charge! I do know one thing, he is teaching his mommy a valuable lesson in patience. Looks like we will be waiting a little longer for his debut. We will keep you all posted!
Next OB appointment is April 8th. Pray for progress!!!!!

No comments: